Being an LGBT+ Affirmative Therapist
By Daniel Browne.Every February in the UK, LGBT+ History Month takes place. It’s a yearly event to look back on the history of LGBT+ people in the UK, to reflect on the hard fought for rights and free...
How to Set Up an Ethical Practice: One Day CPD Course for Newly Qualified and Student Hypnotherapists
3 Langley House, Wykeham Business Centre, nr Scarborough
Tuesday 4 September 2018
Starting in clinical practice can be daunting for the newly-qualified hypnotherapist, and some hypnotherapy courses do not cover this vital aspect in their syllabus. Our one day CPD course has been designed for student and recently qualified hypnotherapists, or for those returning to practice after a break, to enable you to set up your new hypnotherapy business in a professional and ethical manner.
Join us for this small group day - with a maximum of five delegates you are assured of personal attention to address your own questions and professional outcomes, so that you can be confident in beginning your new practice.
The day will cover:
- Creating the right environment
- How to set up your business
- The importance of Insurance and Professional Membership
- Networking and Social Media
- Principles of Good Practice and the National Occupational Standards
- Contracting with a Client
- Scope of Practice
- Confidentiality and Data Protection (GDPR)
- Clinical Supervision - what it is, and why it is vital
- The importance of Self-Awareness and Reflexivity
Our course is provided by the School of Clinical & Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy and abides by the Code of Ethics of the National Hypnotherapy Society.
The course fee is £195.00, to include course manual, sample pro-forma documents, lunch and light refreshments, and represents 7 hours of verifiable CPD. Our venue is the beautiful and peaceful village of Wykeham, near Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
Visit our website for full details and booking information: