Mrs Helen Lesser
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: HL00P284
I work exclusively in one-to-one consultations (in person or online) and am a specialist in LCH/Curative Hypnotherapy.
Curative Hypnotherapy (LCH) is a safe, gentle and enjoyable process which aims to correct whatever is at the root of the problem; dealing not just with when it started or how you are suffering, but why.
As one of the UK’s longest established hypnotherapists (having been in full time practice providing Curative Hypnotherapy since 1982), I have gained a great deal of experience and many accreditations on which to base my continued learning and experience, so that I keep up to date with the latest advances, theories and practices for your benefit.
I have also been involved in the design, creation and delivery of training modules for over 20 years; from practical courses for ‘complete beginners’ to workshops and advanced coaching for established hypnotherapy practitioners and am a registered Supervisor. In addition, I have written many hundreds of guidance and tuition articles which have been published for fellow LCH practitioners.
- Qualifications & Experience• Practising full-time as a hypnotherapist since 1982;
• A certified teacher in Curative Hypnotherapy;
• A registered supervisor for hypnotherapists already in practice.
• Certificate in Hypnotherapy (1982)
• Diploma in Curative Hypnotherapy (1985)
• Full Member: Hypnotherapy Association.
• Accredited Member: National Hypnotherapy Society.
• Registered with: Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
• Licensed LCH practitioner.
• Certified Examiner in Curative Hypnotherapy.
• Registered Supervisor: National Hypnotherapy Society.
• Certified Tutor: Hypnotherapy Training College (Curative Hypnotherapy & LCH)
- Languages Spoken