Member Status: Accredited
Member No: HYP13-00678
I have many years experience helping people overcome some of the most difficult and challenging problems and I continue to do so.
I offer an integrated approach to therapy depending on your individual needs and use a range skill and techniques which may include Hypnosis, Counseling skills, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Parts Therapy, Cognitive Approaches and Emotional Freedom Technique.
I am also a retired Registered General Nurse (1973 to 2011 formerly registered with the NMC) with more than 30 years of engaging with people through distressing life issues.
I am confident that clients find me to be understanding and competent.
- Qualifications & Experience- Retired Registered Nurse (1973- 2011 NMC register)
-,Diploma in integrated Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (2007- with Contemporary College of Therapeutic studies)
- Advanced Integartive Hypno-Psychotherapy (2008- Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies)
- NeuroLinguistic Practitioner (2007 - Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies)
- Master NeuroLinguistic Practitioner (2009 Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory (2007 Contemporary College of Therapeutic Studies)
- Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner (2014 Karl Dawson)
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner Levels 1 & 2 (2014 Karl Dawson)
- What I can help with
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Self esteem
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken