Mrs Michele Brannan
Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP15-02603
I am a qualified Hypnotherapist in the Glasgow Area and I deal with wide range of Issues some of which include Stress, Anxieties Weight Control and Stopping Smoking. In everything I do, confidentiality is absolutely paramount. I have particular expertise and experience in Gastric Band Hypnosis. If you are not happy with the way you feel just now and want to make positive changes for the future, call me for an appointment and together we will work towards realising how small changes can have a significant impact on your life. You will receive the support to help to guide you in achieving a healthier mental and physical wellbeing. Sometimes we all need some extra help. I'm here ready to give you that support. Call me today on 07766069566.
- Qualifications & Experience• 2019 – Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
• 2018 – Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
• 2018 – Care Services Leadership and Management Level 4 Award
• 2017 – Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Level 3
• 2012 – Moving and Handling Level 4 Award
• 2011 – Learning and Development level 4 Award.
• 2006 – Internal Verifiers Award
• 2005 – PDA Professional Development Award: Supervising and Managing Personal Social Services.
• 2004 – Triple ‘P’ Facilitator.
• 2003 – Early Years Care and Education SVQ level 3.
• 2002 – D32/D33 Assessor’s Qualification updated 2007 to A1 award
• 1998 – HNC Social Care.
• 1995 – The Open University: Child Abuse & Neglect.
• 1994 – GSVQ Level 3 in Social Care.
- What I can help with
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Hypno-band (weight loss)
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Self esteem
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken