Miss Claire Dillon
Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP19-05888
As a hypnotherapist based in Salford my mission is to help people replace unhealthy habits with a new beneficial mindset and replace self-defeating beliefs with a new positive outlook. This change must come from deep within the subconscious mind to make a real long-lasting difference.
Anxiety is an emotion that is on the rise and with modern day living there are so many triggers for unhelpful and unproductive feelings of stress. This can have an impact on our relationships, our bodies and our mental resilience.
I use hypnotherapy to understand the root cause of those feelings and to rewire your brain to respond in a more relaxed and mindful way. We all have a back story and we are all the product or our past experiences. However, the way that you thought as a child (for example) might not be useful to you now as an adult. By understanding that and changing the way you think you can level up your skills and live experiences and become calmer, more confident, happier and healthier.
I can help you if:
- You become overly anxious in new situations
- You have bad habits like smoking or alcohol addition
- You over eat or have unhealthy eating habits
- You have an anxiety related illness such as IBS, headaches, or chronic pain
- You have low self esteem
- you have a creative block or there is something preventing you from increasing your performance in a sport
If you are interested in hypnotherapy with me then please get in touch. I offer a free initial consultation where we can talk about your goal and how I may be able to help you. You are under no obligation to continue with the therapy as the initial consultation is as much about you finding out if I'm the right therapist for you as it is about me explaining how I might help.
So, if you are ready to make a change then I’m here to help you. Every step of the way.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have a certificate as a Registrant Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society, having fulfilled the required criteria, I am considered by the Society to be safe, competent and ethical to practise the vocation of hypnotherapy. This qualification is accredited by the Professional Standard Authority
- What I can help with
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Hypno-band (weight loss)
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Self esteem
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken