The benefits of being an Organisational member of the National Hypnotherapy Society are:
- We listen to what you have to say and we share ideas with all our members.
- Membership is treated like a partnership with the Society.
- We participated in all of the discussions relating to this Government's plans for voluntary registers.
- We achieved AR status with the Professional Standards Authority for the Society's register.
- Belong to a body which gives you a direct voice in policy - make your voice heard.
- Friendly and knowledgeable team.
Straightforward Application Process
- Friendly, timely and transparent assessment for membership.
- Dedicated officer of the Society to help with your application.
- You will be entitled to use a National Hypnotherapy Society logo on your website.
- National Hypnotherapy Society leaflets are available for your use in displays.
- You will receive the Society's monthly newsletter.
- You will receive invites to our CPD events.
If you run, for example, a library of hypnotherapy related resources for hypnotherapists then do get in touch with us, as we may be able to offer you Trusted Resource recognition. Please note that this can't be applied to training courses, regular training events, or any activities that would otherwise require training recognition. It can be applied to things like short, one-off lectures, journal article/reference libraries, guest speaker events etc. There are a few other requirements, so if you're interested in looking into this please do get in touch with us!