Member Status: Registrant
Member No: BW00P0517
Bilyana Wharton is a therapist based in Scarborough. They have not yet completed their full profile, why not get in touch with them to ask for more information.
- Qualifications & ExperienceTraining, qualifications & experience
Certificate in Clinical Supervision – 2021 – School of Clinical and Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy
Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Chrysalis Courses - 2012
Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Chrysalis Courses - 2011
Diploma Hypnotherapy and CS - Chrysalis Courses - 2010
Specialisation in Music - Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - 1994
Master’s Degree in Pedagogy - Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - 1994
• Integrative Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Mental Health Disorders training with Vanessa Ruiz – Essential Therapy Training - 2021
• The Dynamic Maturation Model of Attachment - Implications and Opportunities for Clinical Practice - Dr Benedict Gray - Roehampton University - 2021
• Trauma and Attachment: Effective Treatment Strategies for Individuals and Families - Terry Levy Ph.D. - Essential Therapy Training - 2021
• Working with Adult Clients with Attachment Trauma - with Arun Mansukhani Psy. Dp. - Essential Therapy Training - 2021
• The Knowledge Broker Blueprint - with Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi – 2019 - 2020 – six months course.
• Introduction to Gestalt & Parts Therapy - with Joanna Taylor School of Clinical & Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy - 2020
• TEAM-CBT Methods for Anxiety Disorders: Step-by-Step training for Therapists - with David Burns, M.D., Jill Levitt, Ph.D. The Feeling good Institute – 2019
• Relationships Therapy – 2019 – own research into relationship dynamics, in particular intimate relationships and relationships between Parent and Adult Child.
• Hypno-Primal Weight Management Program – own research – 2018 – creating a holistic weight loss plan aligned with the natural Body-Mind connection.
• Next Level Workshop – own research – 2018 – using therapy with Future orientation to enhance performance and achievement.
• Child maltreatment, brain imaging and mental illness - RSM - The Royal Society of Medicine - 2018
• Do we dream to remember? Do we dream to survive? - RSM - The Royal Society of Medicine - 2018
• Anxiety Disorders- NICE - National Institute for Health and Care Excellence - e-learning - 2015
• Virtual Gastric Band Therapy - Sheila Granger -2012
• Self- Harm workshop - HOPE Foundation for survivors of sexual abuse - 2012
• Introduction to REBT - Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy - with Professor Windy Dryden - Leeds Counselling - 2011
• Surviving to Thriving - working with survivors of sexual abuse - HOPE Foundation for survivors of sexual abuse - 2011
• Basic awareness in Child Protection - North Yorkshire Safeguarding Children Boards - 2011
• Trained and worked as a volunteer at HOPE foundation for survivors of sexual abuse – 18 months of experience and training – 2011 - 2012.
• Trained and worked as a therapist at Anxiety UK – 3 years of experience and training – 2015 - 2018.
- Languages Spoken