Member Status: Registrant
Member No: BW00P0517
Bilyana's professional commitment to her clients is based on her personal values of unconditional regard, constant and never - ending improvement, empowerment and respect to the unique human condition.
Her expertise is in working with range of mental health conditions such as stress and anxiety disorders, phobias, relationship issues, childhood trauma, sexual and psychological abuse. In 2014 Bilyana introduced the concept of Hypnot-Primal Weight Loss that in the 2019 has been developed into a program to tackle the obesity issues in evolutionary aligned and more holistic approach.
- Qualifications & ExperienceTraining, qualifications & experience
Certificate in Clinical Supervision – 2021 – School of Clinical and Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy
Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Chrysalis Courses - 2012
Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Chrysalis Courses - 2011
Diploma Hypnotherapy and CS - Chrysalis Courses - 2010
Specialisation in Music - Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - 1994
Master’s Degree in Pedagogy - Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - 1994
• Integrative Interventions for Anxiety, Depression and Mental Health Disorders training with Vanessa Ruiz – Essential Therapy Training - 2021
• The Dynamic Maturation Model of Attachment - Implications and Opportunities for Clinical Practice - Dr Benedict Gray - Roehampton University - 2021
• Trauma and Attachment: Effective Treatment Strategies for Individuals and Families - Terry Levy Ph.D. - Essential Therapy Training - 2021
• Working with Adult Clients with Attachment Trauma - with Arun Mansukhani Psy. Dp. - Essential Therapy Training - 2021
• The Knowledge Broker Blueprint - with Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi – 2019 - 2020 – six months course.
• Introduction to Gestalt & Parts Therapy - with Joanna Taylor School of Clinical & Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy - 2020
• TEAM-CBT Methods for Anxiety Disorders: Step-by-Step training for Therapists - with David Burns, M.D., Jill Levitt, Ph.D. The Feeling good Institute – 2019
• Relationships Therapy – 2019 – own research into relationship dynamics, in particular intimate relationships and relationships between Parent and Adult Child.
• Hypno-Primal Weight Management Program – own research – 2018 – creating a holistic weight loss plan aligned with the natural Body-Mind connection.
• Next Level Workshop – own research – 2018 – using therapy with Future orientation to enhance performance and achievement.
• Child maltreatment, brain imaging and mental illness - RSM - The Royal Society of Medicine - 2018
• Do we dream to remember? Do we dream to survive? - RSM - The Royal Society of Medicine - 2018
• Anxiety Disorders- NICE - National Institute for Health and Care Excellence - e-learning - 2015
• Virtual Gastric Band Therapy - Sheila Granger -2012
• Self- Harm workshop - HOPE Foundation for survivors of sexual abuse - 2012
• Introduction to REBT - Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy - with Professor Windy Dryden - Leeds Counselling - 2011
• Surviving to Thriving - working with survivors of sexual abuse - HOPE Foundation for survivors of sexual abuse - 2011
• Basic awareness in Child Protection - North Yorkshire Safeguarding Children Boards - 2011
• Trained and worked as a volunteer at HOPE foundation for survivors of sexual abuse – 18 months of experience and training – 2011 - 2012.
• Trained and worked as a therapist at Anxiety UK – 3 years of experience and training – 2015 - 2018.
- Languages Spoken