Mrs Suzanne Shenderey
Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP14-01312
I originally trained as a doctor and worked as a psychiatrist in the NHS. several years ago I made the decision to leave medicine in order to look after my three young children. I am a qualified hypnotherapist and mindfulness teacher. I work one to one with clients, using hypnotherapy to help overcome anxiety, stress, phobias, low self-esteem, lack of confidence as well as help to lose weight and much more.
My clients range in age from 6 years to 99 years. I also teaches mindfulness to groups and individuals. I works with clients face to face in her home, at their own homes or via skype.
I have an interest in employee wellbeing. I have used talking therapies for many years. I have extensive experience of CBT, family therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, solution focused therapy and motivational interviewing.
I am also a tutor for Chrysalis, teaching year one - Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills.
WHAT I CAN DELIVER
• One to one sessions using hypnotherapy for both adults and children as well as Hypnobirthing
• One to one and group mindfulness sessions for adults and young people
• Relaxation sessions for adults and young people either one to one or in a group
• Guided meditation for adults or young people in a group or one to one session
• Full day or half day workshops in mindfulness