Mrs Fiona Cunningham
Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP15-02503
I can offer you Hypnotherapy sessions tailored to meet your needs.
Hypnotherapy is a completely safe, natural method of using the power of positive suggestion to bring about deep subconscious change to our thoughts, feelings and behaviours and can be beneficial in managing a wide range of issues.
I am passionate about assisting clients in reaching their goals and I would be delighted to walk alongside you as you make the changes that you desire.
- Qualifications & Experience* Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Cert Hyp CS) (Aim Awards - Level 3)
* Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (Dip CST)
* Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
* Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof. Dip Psy C.)
I have also completed additional training in the following areas:
- Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss - Advanced Techniques.
- Treating General Anxiety and Panic Disorders.
- Understanding Eating Disorders.
- Trauma-related Complex Dissociation.
- Anxiety UK approved therapist training.
- 12 week volunteer training programme delivered by The Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Service.
I am an Anxiety UK approved Hypnotherapist and Counsellor.
I have fives years of experience as a volunteer at The Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Service. During my time as a volunteer I provided support to clients accessing their helpline, listening support services and counselling services.
I am also a Registrant member of The National Hypnotherapy Society & an Accredited member of The National Counselling Society.
I hold a valid professional indemnity insurance.
- What I can help with
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Hypno-band (weight loss)
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Phobias: dentists
- Phobias: flying
- Phobias: heights
- Phobias: spiders
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken