Mrs Fiona Cunningham
Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP15-02503
I can offer you Hypnotherapy sessions tailored to meet your needs.
Hypnotherapy is a completely safe, natural method of using the power of positive suggestion to bring about deep subconscious change to our thoughts, feelings and behaviours and can be beneficial in managing a wide range of issues.
I am passionate about assisting clients in reaching their goals and I would be delighted to walk alongside you as you make the changes that you desire.
- Qualifications & Experience* Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Cert Hyp CS) (Aim Awards - Level 3)
* Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (Dip CST)
* Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
* Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice (Prof. Dip Psy C.)
* Diploma (INLPTA) in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
I have also completed additional training in the following areas:
- Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss - Advanced Techniques.
- Treating General Anxiety and Panic Disorders.
- Understanding Eating Disorders.
- Trauma-related Complex Dissociation.
- An Introduction to Human Development .
- Anxiety UK approved therapist training.
- 12 week volunteer training programme delivered by The Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Service.
I am an Anxiety UK approved Hypnotherapist and Counsellor.
I have fives years of experience as a volunteer at The Rape and Sexual Abuse Counselling Service. During my time as a volunteer I provided support to clients accessing their helpline, listening support services and counselling services.
I am also a Registrant member of The National Hypnotherapy Society & an Accredited member of The National Counselling Society.
I hold a valid professional indemnity insurance.
- Languages Spoken