Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP16-03200
I am passionate about Hypnotherapy and helping people make those desired changes in their life.
By using relaxation & hypnotherapy techniques, I am able to help you let go of those unwanted thoughts, emotions and behaviours, enabling you to live a more fulfilling and happier life. Addressing stress and anxiety, helping with weight loss and confidence, in general or for specific events (e.g. for interviews, driving tests).
Qualified in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills, I am experienced at listening and providing the emotional support to help make positive life changes.
I am also certified and qualified as a Breakthrough Coach, NlP and timeline therapist. I have further training in bereavement, dementia and menopause. I have also completed my protective behavior's training where I have worked with children who have been affected by crime.
• Relieve anxiety.
• Menopause support
• Stress management
• Public speaking
• Exam pressure
• Aid sleep
• Help with bed wetting.
• Help with confidence.
• Help with eating problems (but not eating disorders)
• Help with minor skin conditions (e.g., conditions made worse by stress.)
• Help with perceived pain control and perceived pain reduction.
• Help with minor addictions and bad habits with commitment and determination from the client.
• Help with quitting smoking.
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Breaking habits
• Fears and Phobias
I offer a free 15 minute discovery call. To make an enquiry please call 07729805483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualifications & ExperienceNational Hypnotherapy Society endorsed Chrysalis Certificate in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Cert Hyp CS)
Breakthrough Coaching 24/4/2021
Neuro-linguistic Programming practitioner 24/4/2021
Time line therapy practitioner 20/4/2021
Person First Dementia second training 23/5/2018
Protective behavior's level 2 practitioner training 30/7/2022
Cruse Bereavement support foundation (National Counselling society) advance specialist status.
Safeguarding children's and adults 14/9/2022
- Languages Spoken