Mr Stephen Elting
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: HYP17-04257
Location: High Wycombe
In the last 10 years, my primary interest has been working with people to reach their true potential and be the best they can be. A large part of this is recognising you are unique and the program of therapy that best suits your specific needs is not going to be the same as for someone else – and this is how I approach my work with you.
Clients working with me have benefited from stress and anxiety reduction, overcoming phobias, confidence and self-esteem building, overcoming fears associated with public speaking and bullying, stopping alcohol dependence, providing pain and nausea relief as well as stopping bad habits such as smoking and eating the wrong foods.
My earlier career was spent managing and directing small and large teams in sales, customer service, operational and project roles. Working experience, together with raising a family and losing loved ones has given me valuable insights into the challenges of balancing personal and working life and not losing confidence in the most stressful of situations.
My primary interests are:
• Working privately as a hypnotherapist and counsellor with clients
• Providing mental health and wellbeing support to employees in the workplace
• Helping people overcome fearfulness, stress and anxiety
• Supporting the bereaved including voluntary work with Cruse Bereavement Care.
• Personal Effectiveness Coaching
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Prof.Dip Psy C.
Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
> National Hypnotherapy Society
> National Counselling Society
> The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Languages Spoken