Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP17-04493
I have always been interested in people and I have tried to help others the best I could. I have visited many places and had a chance to work in various roles. Eventually I landed in Britain and I am still passionate about people.
My previous studies allowed me to work as a teacher and a support worker at Diagnosis and Psychological Centre for Young People in Poland. As a therapist in UK I have had a chance to work with Mind and Sarah Agnes Foundation – well known and reputable Mental Health Charities.
I see my work as my passion and as such developing my knowledge and skills is a pleasure for me. I do it for myself because I like it, but more importantly I do it for my clients – to help them better.
I am an integrative trained counsellor with a broad range of experience working with adults and young people. As an integrative therapist, the way I work is to integrate different theories to create a treatment that is a fit for you. Every client is different hence I always adjust the process to your needs to help you the best.
Because I am also accredited Hypnotherapist if you wish I can include some elements of hypnosis to out therapy or perform purely hypnotherapeutic sessions.
Sessions are available in two offices in Peterborough (Cambridgeshire) & Wellingborough (Northamptonshire) as well as online.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling (Prof. Dip Psy C.)
Advanced Diploma in psychotherapeutic Counselling (AD Dip Psy C.)
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling (Dip Psy C.)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp CS)
Bachelor of Arts - English Studies and Literature (WSPiP, Poland)
Higher Diploma in Education - Polish Studies and Literature (KUL, Poland)
* Inner Child Healing Diploma by Centre of Excellance
* Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Diploma by Centre of Excellance
* Sexual Trauma Training by Zoe Lodrick
* Treating Generalised Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks
* Working at Relational Depth by Mick Cooper
* Understanding Attachment Theory by Niki Reeves
* Alcohol and Drug Awareness (Aquarius)
* Addictions Brief Advice and AUDIT Screening Tool Training (Aquarius)
* Trauma, Dissociation and Recovery (PODS)
- Languages Spoken