Member Status: Registrant
Member No: HYP20-00087
Do you want to slim down and achieve a healthy weight? When it comes to portion control or eating healthfully, do you feel you've lost control? I can assist you in -establishing a healthy connection between food and eating.
There may also be emotions of guilt associated with one's weight and eating habits. When you're bored or depressed, do you ever "eat emotionally" and overindulge? Do you want to learn how to improve your eating habits, such as when, how, and what you eat?
Are you tired of experimenting with yet another diet?
Diets are frequently a temporary fix that imposes a regimen on your eating. This may work for a time until your willpower is depleted. However, and perhaps most significantly, diets do not address the underlying causes of binge eating and emotional eating. Isn't it time to learn how to make genuine, good long-term changes?
During my hypnosis sessions, you will learn strategies for overcoming overeating and binge eating and how to lose weight.
I never provide menus to my clients. I'm not going to tell you what you can and cannot eat. Instead, throughout sessions, you will discover and transform food-related habits, ideas, beliefs, and behaviours. You will learn to appreciate delicious meals without feeling guilty or compelled to overeat or undereat.
Stress, worry, or other concerns may cause you to overeat or choose unhealthy "comfort" foods. Food, on the other hand, maybe your reward. Certain dishes might be reserved for special occasions. However, have you begun to consume that delicious cake, chocolate, or other treat food daily?
Following your hypnotherapy sessions, you may find that some obstacles in your daily life become more manageable. Throughout the sessions, you will learn techniques for identifying and changing counterproductive patterns. As a result, you'll feel more confident, peaceful, and able to keep a healthy weight. If you've ever had any feelings of shame or guilt about your eating habits, you may address those as well.
Hypnotherapy may assist you in transitioning from a state of anxiety, continual worry, and negative and judgemental thoughts to thoughts about what you desire. You will ultimately discover that you can end the negative thoughts.
I can assist you in achieving positive change through hypnosis by adopting techniques that enable you to communicate directly with your subconscious mind (with your permission, to modify those ideas. Once you get access to your subconscious and offer it a new life script, it can continually communicate to your wounded self that it can exert greater control and keep you safer by thinking in positive ways that urge them to change their addictive thought patterns.
Why is it so difficult to change a bad habit when you know it's bad for you?
There is a good chance that you are currently engaged in a conflict between your conscious and subconscious minds. Our conscious mind is where reasoning, logical decision-making, and willpower reside. However, did you know that this portion of our brain accounts for just around 12% of our overall brainpower? The remaining 88 per cent is entirely subconscious.
If you're having difficulty changing a behaviour or habit, it's because there is a subconscious motive to maintain it.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDip Hyp CS in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills
Diploma In Life Coaching ( Distinction)