Member Status: Accredited
Member No: HYP20-00551
Hi, I’m a Clinical Hypnotherapist and registered Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with 40 years’ experience working within the NHS. I have worked in various roles from Primary Care & Community Mental Health Nurse to Forensic Mental Health Practioner. Recently my roles have included Training and Education and Project Development in the field of mental health.
I’m passionate about mental health wellbeing and recovery. My lifelong professional focus has been to promote health, reduce the stigma associated with mental illness, encourage, and motivate people towards positive change to fulfil their full potential.
My belief is that every single one of us, no matter what challenges we face can be supported to achieve our goals, whether this is for personal achievement or for professional purpose. Hypnotherapy is one such tool that can help you to achieve positive and lasting change.
Hypnotherapy deals with the whole mind, subconscious and conscious, so results are much quicker than counselling alone, at times a combination of other therapeutic models such as the use of CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) or Solution Focused Therapy can also help in empowering change.
I specialize in:
• Anxiety management i.e., generalised anxiety, social anxiety,
• Fears and phobias
• Improved sense of wellbeing
• Confidence & self-esteem building
• Pain management
• Emotional regulation i.e., anger issues/triggers
• Trauma including PTSD
I am passionate about health improvement and wellbeing; I want to empower you to achieve your health goals:
• Addictions i.e., Gambling, Alcohol, Drug taking
• Habits i.e., Nail biting, smoking, overeating
• The effects of menopause
• Weight management
• Fitness goals & performance anxiety
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Here’s a few other things that Hypnotherapy can help you with:
• Mindfulness & relaxations: individual and group sessions
• Public speaking
• Exam nerves