Benefits of Individual Membership
We consider hypnotherapy to be a unique skill and want to ensure our members feel valued and supported.
- We listen to what you have to say and we share ideas with all our members.
- Membership is treated like a partnership with the Society.
- The Society actively participated in setting up the new National Occupational Standards for Hypnotherapy.
- The Society's voluntary register is Accredited under the Professional Standards Authority Accredited Register Programme.
- We view hypnotherapy as a type of psychotherapy or counselling - worthy to be treated as seriously as they are.
- Belong to a body which gives you a direct voice in policy - make your voice heard.
- Environmentally conscious with 90% of work done online.
- Friendly and knowledgeable team.
- A team actively involved in PR and networking to raise the profile of the Society and increase members opportunities.
Straightforward Application Process
- Friendly, timely and transparent assessment for membership.
- Dedicated team member to help you with your application.
- Flexibility for full time, part time, paid or volunteer therapists.
- Membership achievable post-qualification and for part time and volunteer therapists.
- We provide a wide range of client gaining services.
- Exclusive client gaining web forum.
- Exclusive client gaining seminars.
- Affordable membership costs - streamlined administration.
- Eligibility to join the Royal Society of Public Health.
- Quarterly e-magazine that members can contribute to.
- Preferential rates with our recommended insurer.
- Society pens and e-brochures.
- Find a Therapist listing on our website.
- As a member of the National Hypnotherapy Society, you are entitled to apply for a TOTUM card (previously known as NUS Extra card).
- Royal Society for Public Health have waived their joining fee for HS members.
- HMRC have confirmed that as a member of the National Hypnotherapy Society you are eligible to claim income tax relief on annual membership subscriptions.
- HS Members receive an exclusive £5 off a monthly sole trader package, or 10% off a limited company package for the first 12 months with Crunch.
- HS Members receive a 20% discount on titles from PCCS Books.
- HS Members receive a 20% discount on Routledge’s products.
- HS Members receive a 30% discount on selected titles with SAGE.
- The HS is an approved body for those members who wish to explore tax relief.
- HS Members receive a 30% discount with isosconnect for life.
Page last reviewed: 05/08/2021
Next review due: 05/08/2022